The best shoes trail Saucony
Saucony's trail shoes come in a wide range of atypical and attractive colours, the trail running shoe range offers the grip, stability, responsiveness and support you need to cover the miles on a variety of terrain.
The trail models suitable for exploring new paths are the Peregrine, Guide, Excursion, Xodus and Mad River ranges.
There are no products matching the selection.
What are the characteristics of a Saucony trail running shoe?
Often practiced on steep terrain, trail running is a discipline that has specific expectations of footwear. That's why Saucony takes the design of its shoes seriously through performance features like
- Lightness: whether it's for long or short distances, the runner needs to wear pairs that don't weigh much so that they can enjoy maximum comfort and feel less fatigue.
- Sturdiness: as we have just mentioned, the trails on which trail running is practised are not soft. In order to ensure good abrasion resistance and maximum durability, trail running shoes should be made of choice materials that are extremely robust. This robustness is also beneficial in that it provides good shock absorption for optimal foot protection.
- Stability: achieved through consistent cushioning and solid construction, stability in a pair of shoes, in this case trail shoes, avoids false movements to allow the wearer to run with peace of mind.
- Grip: Running on slippery, rocky, muddy or snowy ground is not easy with normal shoes. That's why the experts in outdoor trainers have developed soles with non-marking studs and exceptional grip, so that they can perfectly adapt to any unevenness in the ground. This quality guarantees a better grip, allowing runners to tackle all the climbs and descents with great ease.
- Support: Running on unstable surfaces can be hard on the feet. Poorly supported shoes can cause discomfort or even injury. A runner's trainers should therefore fit the shape of the feet perfectly. This may be due to a soft inner lining, an ergonomic upper or a perfectly fitting instep.
The above are the main features of a good pair of trail shoes, but each practice and terrain type has its own range. Saucony innovates each season based on feedback from the brand's customers to ensure that it meets their expectations. Below we will briefly tell you about each of them.
Saucony Peregrine trail shoes
No matter what the weather conditions, distance or unevenness of the trail, the Saucony Peregrine shoes are there. The ultimate all-around trail shoe, they feature PWRTRAC rubber lugs and PWRUN cushioning to provide aggressive, responsive traction for fast runners on steep terrain. These extremely durable Saucony trail shoes offer excellent shock absorption for optimal foot protection. Their waterproof textile upper allows you to run with confidence in more or less extreme conditions. Available in men's and women's models, Saucony Peregrine 11, Saucony Peregrine 11 gtx, Saucony Peregrine 11 st, Saucony Peregrine 10 gtx and Peregrine10 ST shoes are available in our online shop at unbeatable prices.
Saucony Guide Trail Shoes
With PWRTRAC rubber soles and comfortable PWRRUN cushioning, these trail shoes offer both stability and grip to tackle rough terrain mile after mile with ease. Unlike traditional running shoes, trail shoes are not chosen based on stride patterns due to uneven ground. However, the Saucony Guide range has the particularity of having a stride orientation system allowing your feet to be in perfect harmony with the ground in all circumstances. A very good support is added to the lot to provide comfort, stability and safety of the feet. There are a number of men's and women's models available at great prices, including the Saucony Guide 13 shoes.
Saucony Xodus trail shoes
Available in a range of sizes and colours, the Saucony Xodus trail shoes stand out from the crowd with their exceptional durability. With PWRTRAC rubber outsole lugs and PWRRUN+ cushioning, they offer phenomenal traction to tackle any obstacle with ease on rough terrain. Comfortable and perfectly ventilated thanks to a breathable, solid and flexible mesh upper, these trail shoes are specially designed for long-distance endurance races. Several models are now available in our online shop at special prices. We particularly recommend the Saucony xodus 10 shoes for men and women.